ON AIR COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GO RADIO BREAKFAST FROM 16TH NOVEMBER 2020
MGHEES BREAKFAST COMP
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at thisisgo.co.uk/category/win (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Go (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Breakfast McGhees Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run daily entry rounds every day from 9am Monday to Friday, with 1 winner being picked from all entries every Friday for you the duration. The competition will run weekly from Monday the 16th of November indefinitely.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must tell us why they think they deserve to win via the form on the competition page
- Each entrant will be put into the draw and the winner will be selected at random on Friday’s show.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over to play the game.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the on-air competition; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the following postcode areas – G, FK, PA or ML.
- 1 box of McGhees Donuts
- Prize redemption can take up to 28 days.
- Go Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.