Shop. Eat. Play. The choice is yours with over 150 stores, restaurants and cafés plus 7,000 parking spaces. If you love shopping, you’ll love The Centre.
Tune in to Gina McKie from 2pm on Monday 21st June as we play ‘6 Weeks of Summer’ – all you have to do is guess the big Summer tune for your chance to win.
Register your details below and Gina could be calling you back.
THE CENTRE LIVINGSTON JUNE & JULY 2021
GO AFTERNOON ‘6 WEEKS OF SUMMER’ COMPETITION
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at thisisgo.co.uk/win (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Go (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘6 Weeks of Summer’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run in-play from Monday 21st June to Friday 30th July.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to thisisgo.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 12:00 noon on Thursday 17th June 2021 and close at 23:59 on Thursday 29th July 2021. Each day of the competition, Gina McKie will bring a contestant to air and ask them to identify a short clip of a Summer tune, the contestant has to get the answer correct in order to win. Should the caller not answer their phone, we will move on to someone else.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over to play the game.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the on-air competition; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the following postcode areas – G, EH, FK, KA, PA, KY or ML.
The prize each day Monday to Thursday is a gift card for The Centre Livingston to the value of £250. Each Friday will be a £500 gift card for The Centre Livingston. Gift cards will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Prizes can take up to 28 days to reach the winner.