WIN WITH THE GO RADIO BUSINESS SHOW
The Go Radio Business Show with Hunter and Haughey wants to inspire you to follow in the footsteps of historical Scottish business leaders with the chance to win one of 12 copies of Arthur Herman’s New York Times bestseller, The Scottish Enlightenment – The Scots’ Invention of the Modern World.
‘Every Scot should read it. Scotland now has the lively, provocative and positive history it deserves’ – Irvine Welsh, The Guardian
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of 12 copies we have to give away, which have been personally signed by Hunter and Haughey, is give us your ideas, suggestions and improvements for the show below!
The Scottish Enlightenment Book Competition
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at thisisgo.co.uk/win (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Go (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Scottish Enlightenment Book competition (the “Competition”) which will run from the 28th of March at 11:00 on thisisgo.co.uk (the “Radio Station”) until 23:59 on the 30th April 2021.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must enter online at thisisgo.co.uk/win and suggest an idea that they think would improve the Go Radio Business Show.
- 12 entrants with the best ideas chosen by a panel of judges from Go Radio will be drawn on Tuesday 4th May once the competition has closed.
- Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the following postcode areas – G, EH, FK, KA, PA, KY or ML.
- We will have 12 winners, who will each receive a copy of The Scottish Enlightenment by Arthur Herman signed by Hunter & Haughey. Books will be posted to the address provided by the winner within 28 days from the date of winning.