Are you a highly motivated, results driven producer that has an ear for delivering first class audio that cuts through the noise in the highly competitive media market?
Do you want to work with some of the most experienced and creative people in the industry, in an environment that thrives on collective creativity?
Sound like you?
We believe in our people, we empower our teams to work together with a joined-up approach that compliments the goals of our radio station and music studio recording business, whether it’s creating radio commercials, delivering exciting podcast projects or supporting our sound engineers in our first class recording facilities.
You will love the challenge of bringing ambitious ideas to life while helping to organise, edit and produce outstanding and engaging audio.
You will be very well organised, work well under pressure and relish the opportunity to make your mark as an integral member of the programming team, contributing and delivering the audio and content strategy.
You will love creating content that is fresh, reflects the area and stands out in the crowded media landscape.
In the first few months, you will be expected to have:
- recorded and produced podcast sessions, while creating audio that sounds world class for the target audience
- recorded and produced radio commercials, as well as imaging elements that stand out..
- built a strong relationship with the programming team, commercial department, the digital team, and the recording studio team
- have a reputation of delivering first class communication across the business
- strong understanding of the podcast objectives and a willingness to evolve in the ever-changing landscape
- music studio production experience is preferred but not essential
The ideal candidate will be capable of the following:
- a strong knowledge of all aspects of audio production techniques and workflows
- expert knowledge and understanding of Adobe Audition and Pro Tools
- strong understanding of podcast media and a willingness to evolve within the UK’s fastest growing medium
- knowledge of Zetta playout system is a bonus
- radio production experience is preferred but not essential
- great attitude and brilliant work ethic is a must!
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com